I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Preschool and First Grade

We aren't starting formal school for him at just 4 years old but he very much wants to be like the big kids so we got a couple workbooks for him to do "school" in. It's good exposure to begin tracing letters and practicing sounds. When he tires of that he heads over to the busy bins.

Em loves her desk and loves writing and workbooks. She is quite the reader and I try to make sure that she has lots of quality books around to read.

Look at the little lefty. Can't you just see those wheels turning?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Explode the Code!