I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bikes and muffins

With the help of many practice sessions with mom and big sister...

Emma is now riding without training wheels!

Think she looks proud?

In other news, it seems that we have a mouse or at the very least a smallish person who couldn't wait to try the apple muffins. We tried a new recipe that we saw over at Owlhaven. They are dipped in butter, sugar and cinnamon when they are hot out of the oven. The kids and hubby said they are great. (I will take their word for it as I am not a cooked fruit fan.)

1 comment:

fawndear said...

I so need to do this with my little girl before the weather says we can't. Thanks for the reminder.
Loved how you did mystery shopper for the oil change. I ended up changing the oil filter myself in an effort to keep to my needs.