I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Should I be worried?

It seems that someone around here is experiencing some pent up agression. Not quite sure how this happened, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to know. I'm also grateful that no one person was on the receiving end of this fork.

Moving on.

I have been experiencing what I have recently identified as burnout. Steve has been very helpful with great emotional support during it all. Every so often I end up feeling like I am on a hamster wheel with no way off. Thank goodness that burnout seems to be dissipating.

I am looking forward to this week. We have a really fun field trip scheduled to the science center tomorrow. They have a once a year open house that is free for teachers and their families. They include homeschooling families in that. How nice is that?

Enjoy your Monday.

No comments: