I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The day of love.

Last night Steve and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day. We knew it would be busy tonight so we thought we would avoid crowds, head to our favorite sandwhich shop and go to the auction. We love the auction and we haven't gone in a long time.

It was so much fun as we had time just the two of us and found some great deals.

Today we will spend time as a family celebrating. We have a special meal planned with some nice touches such as verses about God's love on each persons plate. That was Steve's idea and I love it. It just feels nice having spent time with him last night and now the kids tonight.

Do you have any plans?

I have been playing around online this morning as most of my family is sleeping in. I came across something called Swagbucks on a favorite saving money website I read. It's a search engine and shopping site where you earn something called swagbucks. You can then redeem your bucks for gift cards and other merchandise. If you are interested, click on Swagbucks. Of course, I get extra swagbucks if you join and use my swagbucks code which is 343726. There is my shameless plug.

Enjoy your Valentine's day.

No comments: