I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Starting the new year right

It's time for me to get organized once again. I have been decluttering here and there but my biggest project this week is my pantry. I have been considering joining the eating from my pantry challenge because my pantry is out of control. Case in point.


Nothing is grouped together anymore and a lot of my great buys are buried amongst the chaos. Great deals don't save you very much money if you don't use them because you can't find them. So herein lies my challenge to myself this week. Organize the food!


Because, really. What self-respecting woman lets it get this bad?
It's a sad, sad affair.




It also looks like some child training needs to happen when letting kiddos help me put things away. I don't remember asking anyone to put the juice and noodle soup very carefully in the floor. Sigh. (Check back for progress updates with pictures.)

1 comment:

kelli said...

Ha ha, I love it! :)