I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sisters

One of the reasons we homeschool is relationship. If you can find a way to live peacably with people you are with 24/7 then you can just about get along with anyone for a period of time. We give our kids lots of time outside the home because time away is good, too.


This scene last week, however, warmed my heart. Everything is not always roses and sunshine. We have our ups and downs and I wanted to document this moment as it happened. The kids were pretty restless so I had sent them out to run our road a bit before we finished our studies. The two girls walked the last two laps arm and in arm chatting about all kinds of things that I can only imagine about. Aren't they sweet?


They then spotted me with my camera and decided to run the last bit for good measure. The older two had long since finished their laps and little guy was the caboose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet and so true.