I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Look who is 6!

I can't believe it, but it's true. Our youngest little girl has turned 6. At our house each kiddo gets to pick what we have for dinner that night. Em picked waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, eggs and bacon. Does she look hungry?

Somehow she and her 38 pound body managed to squeeze most of it in. She was one happy camper and is demonstrating here how she did it. Happy 6th sweetie pie. We are proud of you. Now go wash up, nobody likes egg on their face. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a joy it is to see her running around and asking her intuitive questions. She's really only 6????

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that she and Samuel are the same age. He turned 6 in April. We'll both be first grade teachers! : )