I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Contest winner

Congratulations Tiffany!!! You are going to be the recipient of the digital subscription to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and The Schoolhouse Planner. We put all of the names in a cereal bowl and prayed that God would have us pick out who He wanted to have it. Our six year old picked your name!

Tiffany, please leave me a comment with your email address. I won't publish the comment but will forward your email to TOS so they can send you the links to download your prizes.

Thanks for all of the comments that I received. Check back for more posts in the next few days.

No comments: