I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today…


Outside my window… clothing on the clothesline blowing in the breeze

I am thinking…I am so blessed

I am watching… kids topping strawberries to freeze for strawberry lemonade and strawberry syrup for waffles this winter

I am thankful for… my husband and his devotion to his family
From the kitchen… chicken legs marinating in the fridge and the hint of strawberries in the air from the jam we made yesterday

I am wearing… capris, t-shirt and an apron
I am reading… The Orphaned Heart and 1Thessolonians

I am praying… for wisdom, finances, friends and family
I am creating… a home

I am looking forward to… swimming with the kids a lot more this week

A picture for today


(Simple Woman's Daybook)

No comments: