I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Unexpected Surprise

Yesterday, Els got to spend the afternoon at her Nana's house with her aunt and nana. She had a grand time pitchforking mowed grass from the field onto the burning burn pile, playing with a cousin and just generally doing whatever her little heart desired. She told her aunt that she wishes we had goats and cows because there isn't enough to pitchfork around our house. Who knew?

She greeted me with this beautiful arrangement that she had made herself when I picked her up. She was one content little girl when she got home. That and she slept really, really well.

1 comment:

daughtersfather said...

The girl certainly has her mother's flair for flower arrangement.