I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The party goes on.

The family and friend graduation party went really well. A lot of fun was had by the adults and the kids. Food, laughing, volleyball, music. We are looking forward to doing it again.


Now that party continues for me here as I watch our garden grow. I love seeing the plants come up. Right now, you can almost watch the green bean plants grow each day. Yesterday they were just peeking through the ground. The picture below shows what I saw this morning. Amazing.



The radishes are coming along nicely.

I love this time of year!

The kids and I spent a part of our morning yesterday marking out and planting their own plots. Those are the squares you see back by the prune tree and grapes. They were pretty excited to pick their own items and get them in the ground. I let them pick through our seeds. It looks like we will be looking forward to lots of leeks, bok choy and jalapeno peppers!

No comments: