I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Monkey see, monkey do.

After breakfast this morning we went out to work in the garden. Some kids wanted to earn money picking rocks out of the garden. Lil asked if she could mow the backyard.

Who am I to say no to that?




Lij immediately got out his lawnmower to work with his big sister.


If she stopped to fill it up with gas, well, he needed to get more gas also.


The lawn now looks great, little guy feels like he helped and everyone got some needed sun this morning.


Rocks have been exiting the garden as well and that makes me very happy. (The green beans are doing very well, thanks for asking!)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Very cute! Is that a clip pony that your big girl is wearing? I used to love those on Maya. So easy!