I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm not ready!!!

My oldest son is taller than me.

Taller. Than. Me.


This is very exciting for him as his twin sister has always been slightly taller and this means that he has now passed her for the first time ever.


Oh my word. It's such a strange feeling to be so excited that I can now leave my two oldest at home while I run errands yet freaked out that they are growing up!!! Steve has been sick in bed for the last few days and I have been holding down the fort. I needed to go the store last night and it was so nice to tell the olders to watch the youngers while I went out. They could get their dad if they needed anything and I could get in and out of the store without little people. I came home to the kids watching a movie quietly and it was bliss. It made me feel good to walk in and see big sister with her arm around little brother content as could be.

No comments: