I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, December 18, 2009

If you need me...


I'll probably be somewhere reading one of these books, my two new best friends. If books could be friends, that is. I am pretty sure that Ree and I could be friends, you know, if she even knew I existed. But for now, I will settle for reading her blog and cookbook. (If I can get it out of the kids' hands.) Steve got these books for me for my birthday and boy does he have my number. These two were at the top of my wish list. He also made a sugar free pumpkin pie to top it off. Thanks for a fabulous birthday, Steve!

No comments: