I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Get ready for a list

It's shaping up to be a busy and fun week. Let's hope I keep my sanity. Who am I kidding? That train left a long time ago.

*Yesterday we had a very nice Christmas dinner at church complete with a fully catered meal and a fun performance by Elvis, aka our pastor in quite the get-up. The kids sang Christmas carols during church and they were so cute. I wish I had remembered to take my camera.

*Today we are heading out to sing carols for a local senior center with our homeschool group.

*Steve's brother just got in from California. Visiting will be on the schedule.

*Tomorrow night is practice for Steve and I for the readings we are doing for our Christmas Eve service at our church.

*Wednesday is Nana's birthday so I imagine we will be visiting with her sometime during that day.

*Thursday night is the Christmas Eve Service.

*Annual tradition of pj's, hot chocolate and Christmas lights.

*Somewhere in there we need to finish wrapping and get the last few stocking stuffers.

*At some point I am hoping this headache that I have had for a few days will leave my head.

*We are almost done with Jotham's Journey and I have to say that it's the best $10 we have spent.

*I can't wait for Christmas Day!

*Saturday is the family gathering for my side and I can't wait to see everyone.

Merry Christmas week!

No comments: