I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday

Pretty exciting title, eh? Well things are looking up a bit. Sometimes you just need to unload everything in a heap for your view to clear a bit.

Well that and a package of sugar free mint patties that your husband brings home for you. That can really go a long way.

I was awakened this morning just before 4 with a seven year old girl with the stomach flu. It could be an interesting day for sure. Steve isn't feeling well either so I'm off to the store soon for tummy supplies.

We've been working hard getting our school room re-vamped and organized and I am excited to post photos of that soon. I'm still working on my desk. Once that desk is done I will breathe a sigh of relief!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: