I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Morning Monday

I wish I could say that I say that I was excited for the week and full of energy but I'm not. Oh well, as Scarlet put it, tomorrow is another day. Quite literally. That's good for something, right?

I am trying to remain optimistic that the week will finish well. I am hoping that each day will be better then the last. Anyone want to jump on that train with me?

This fall is really taking it's toll on me and I can't put my finger on why. There are lots of little reasons that I suppose in totality could be enough to render me a mess.

"This is day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

Again with all of the choices. I want to be refreshing and a place of rest for my family. I'm afraid that hasn't been the case lately. I'm a bundle of nerves and anxiety. Sheesh, sometimes I can't stand to even be with myself.

This too shall pass. I am praying that it will be sooner rather than later. Not just for me, but more for my husband who had to listen to me unload when I'm sure he really wanted to be sleeping. (Sorry about that hon, thanks for listening.)

I hope if you are reading this that you are having a great start to your week. I am going to go have some coffee and work on picking up my optimism by it's bootstraps and getting on with it!

1 comment:

Angela said...

(((hugs)))

Hope you get out of your funk soon! :)