I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Serious Life Magazine

The March issue of Serious Life Magazine is out! It's a great magazine put out by an adoptive family who has a daughter who is battling cancer. The magazine is full of article after article including one about a one pound miracle baby sure to tug at your heart strings. Also included is the story of another miracle baby, Harper. I have been following her mommy's blog for quite some time now. If you are looking for some quality blogs to read there is a large blog directory with descriptions of the content of each blog. You'll find yours truly listed there as well. Enjoy!

No comments: