I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Wooden Head

Thank goodness he has one. This is not the first time he has had a goose egg like this. Last time he got one like this it was much worse. See that bump on the top left part of his forehead. Yep, it's not supposed to stick out like that.

It was quite traumatic. There was much ice and book reading to be had while he recovered. Poor guy. His left arm wasn't left out of the action either.


He could sit up and manage the ice after awhile and all was well. The swelling went down and there is just a nice abrasion left in it's place today. That's what tripping on the pavement while running out to see your siblings gets ya. Just another day at the office when you're a boy folks.
My boys could be the death of me.

No comments: