I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Public Service Announcement

To all friends and family who may come into contact with me in the next 2 months,

In an effort to retain all relationships important to me, please consider yourself put on notice. The time has come for me to transition to a new thyroid medication. This kind of a decision is not always without consequences. My moods, possibly without notice, will be prone to going up and down and sideways.

We are confident that this change will be in the best interest of all involved. We will do all that we can to make sure that this transition is as smooth and painless as possible but as with all things, when change happens, there can be growing pains. We appreciate your patience as we navigate the choppy waters that are the endocrine system.

To my Women of Faith friends. For Anita Renfroe, where it's probably just her thyroid, in my case, IT really IS my thyroid.

Much love,
Your wife, mom, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, aunt, niece, granddaughter, friend, neighbor or stranger who may happen to pass you on the street.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

thanks for the heads up and warning!!! cute! i'll be sure and stay wise ;)

Anonymous said...

It really IS my thyroid too! :) Or maybe the pregnancy hormones. ;) Hope the medication transition goes well for all involved.