I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Making the Grade Review Blog

I have created a new blog for my reviews. It's called Making the Grade and there you will find reviews that I will be doing for homeschooling and family products.

I just put the first one up today for a very cute nativity set that kids can play with. Go ahead and click on over there. If you are interested in the reviews you can bookmark the site.

I was chosen to be in a group of 100 people that will be reviewing items for the next 9 months for The Old Schoolhouse. I have already begun to receive curriculum and products that we are test driving as we speak. There will be some giveaways from time time as well so keep checking back.

I will be adding a button on my sidebar that will link to my review blog as well very soon.

No comments: