I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Toothless Wonder

That's what her big sister is calling her now that she lost her first tooth. This momma kind of freaks about loose teeth. Lil knows this and while I was teaching the other day, she took Emma to the bathroom to help her finish the pulling out. She helped stop the bleeding and labeled a bag for her to place under her pillow. She is such a good big sister and I made sure to tell her so.

Now Emma has dubbed herself "Toothless Wonder" as well and can't wait for the loose one next to the empty space to come out. She is also now sporting the cutest little lisp.

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

I love that... your children were born in your heart!

We adopted our little girl from Russia and we just adore her!

May God bless your family!

Faith said...

That is really cute. I really don't like the falling out of teeth either, or rather, when the kids push and pull and yank on it and want to show you, bleh! I am anxiously awaiting one of my 5 year olds to tell me it is "time".