I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Who's that Girl?

This girl has wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love for many years. However, an unfortunate Kindergarten scissors incident prevented her from doing it sooner. I had planned photo shoots of the kids and wanted to do hers before we did the big cut. Here she is with her long mane.


Here she is post cut. If you see this girl around, it's still our Els but she is now sporting a cute short bob these days. She's cute as a button and proud that she was able to donate her hair.
Way to go kiddo!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

isn't her neck cold with all this cold weather??? she looks super cute!! I never did mail emma's in, :(