I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


Steve loves this part of Christmas. Well, truth be told, he loves every part of Christmas. But there he is going through the ornaments, candy cane in mouth, handing them out to the kids to hang on the tree. I love it! I get in there a bit too but I really enjoy taking pictures of the kids and their dad enjoying the process.

Of course, there were a few ornaments that didn't quite make it to the tree. They look pretty nice in this spot, too.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you please come do our tree?