I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Peach fuzz

We just got home from VBS (thus the hat). Lij and I had a little conversation.
Lij: "Mom, will you feel my lip?"

Mom: "Your lip? What's wrong with it?"

Lij: "I'm growing a beard. A mustache AAAAND and a beard."

First year of Vacation Bible School and he thinks he feels a little peach fuzz. Hilarious. I obliged him and felt the imaginary fuzz.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every little boy wants to grow up to be a man...like his daddy. I suppose that presents a conflict for the adopted....which daddy do I want to be like?

Then, of course, every man want to be a boy again, knowing what we know now...hence the toys! :o) By the way, the Harley trip was great!