I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, May 9, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Ginger . It's my first tagging since I joined the blogging world and it's kind of exciting. I am supposed to list my three favorite things.

Wow just three...I can do this.

1) When my all of my kids dissolve into laughter together. Pure bliss. Well that and chocolate but that really is a given where I am concerned.

2) Working in the yard at 8:00 at night when the sun is headed down, my kids are in bed and it's 65 degrees out. So relaxing.

3) Dates with my husband. Trips to Wal-mart or Dollar Tree together without kids count.

I tag
Brooke and Kelli. The two bloggers that I know in real life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! :0)