I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Field Trip Day

We trecked to the aquarium for a field trip this week. A very nice volunteer
diver gave the kids a lesson in how
they use scuba gear.

Figuring out where to go next.

Big brother helping little brother see the otters.

Mom watching daughter make ultra trendy bird hat.


Lots of fun was had by all. But the most exciting part of the day for the kids was the shark disection. I wish we had pictures of that, it really was amazing. The highlight for me was being there for a feeding in the sea bird aviary. They had a question and answer time which was quite educational. It was homeschool day and they had many labs set up. I am sure we will go again next year. It was worth it.

No comments: