I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vision Forum

Have you ever been to The Vision Forum? What?! You haven't. Well you should. Really you should. No pressure but they do have great products for every person in the family. I have my eye on some of their DVD's about creation and animals. If you are itching to find something to fill your free time then you should really go visit. I assume that you have *some* free time since you are here :-). You can click on the link way down at the bottom of the page and see what they have to offer. Be careful though. It's really easy to get carried away.

No comments: