I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I love new appliances

We purchased the protection agreement when we bought our front loader set almost five years ago. With seven people in our house we put more miles on our appliances than the average Joe so it seemed to make sense. Well, technology has come a long ways in five years. We have had our front loading washer serviced 6 times in the last two years so the company replaced ours under our agreement under the "no lemon" clause. The main problem we were having, stuff getting into the water pump, has been resolved with the newer machines.


The new machine arrived last week. Ten percent bigger inside with so many options I am still learning how to use it. But all said and done I love it, really love it. It looks like we are going to need to raise that folding counter frame and my dryer looks a little small now, hmmm...

No comments: