I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 - Getting it done and Motivated Monday.

The last couple of years, in one way or another, have had us functioning a bit in crisis mode. I think it is safe to say that I was not sad to say goodbye to 2010. We have some goals set for 2011 and I for one am really excited to devote some time to getting organized and meeting those goals. We are entering into a new season and will be opening up our home a lot more this year. I do not want to spend more time than necessary getting it ready every week.

Our garage has always been a pit of leftover items that we have no idea what to do with as well as boxes of things that need to be sorted. This past year we were able to get rid of most of the boxes making room for actual organization. Yay us!

I plan to have a weekly posts detailing different projects. I am hoping it will keep me motivated as well as give some ideas for inexpensive ways to keep track of what you have. Also, I plan to share pictures of my stockpiling and why I coupon. Thus Motivated Monday was born. Is that catchy?



Have you seen the show Hoarders? Oh my does that ever make me want to get rid of everything! So stay tuned for more posts of us getting our house in order.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been working on the same thing. I am by nature a pack rat and love to collect all types of things... but getting rid of it all has felt so good lately.