I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!

We celebrated Steve's birthday this last week.

I had a lot of fun working on some little surprises with the kids.


The kids decorated with streamers, chains and snowflakes. Not sure why the snowflakes other than they knew how to make them, but it worked.


I made one of his favorite cakes for dessert. White cake with whipped cream frosting and strawberries.


I think it's safe to say he really liked the cake.



I think we had as much fun celebrating him as he did enjoying his birthday. Happy Birthday, hon!

1 comment:

samantha said...

That looks really yummy. It looks like you guys have been really busy. Our family would love for the rain to go away until fall.