I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The calendar says it is spring...

...but the weather is looking otherwise. We got our garden in and now it is so saturated I can barely walk in it.

Since we can't be in the garden we have found plenty of other projects to keep ourselves busy.


Like splitting a huge pile of bark into two piles. We went in with our neighbors to order enough to avoid paying for delivery.

It's so nice having good friendly neighbors to do things like this with. We are grateful for such great neighbors in our neck of the woods.

No comments: