I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Orderliness goes a long way


I called the kiddos in from riding bike for a snack. When I looked out to make sure the bikes were not left in the cul-de-sac this is what I saw. I was so impressed at their parking skills (ignore desperately needing to be weeded flower bed).
Hmmm. 3yo and 5yo's bikes are the same size. Might be time for 5yo to move on up to her sister's lonely abandoned bike and ditch those training wheels. The ones on the little bike look like they are being a little stressed. What do you think?

No comments: