I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Works For Me Wednesday

I do a lot of cooking around here. 3 meals a day x 7 days = 21 meals per week x 7 people = 147 servings. One thing that I do not take for granted is that Steve enjoys cooking meals almost as much as I do.

The kids know that every Saturday breakfast will be a creation from Dad. Last week it was homemade biscuits and sausage gravy. Oh so good. There is no reason to go out to eat for breakfast when you can have this! Steve gets to cook, I get a break from cooking and the kids love what Dad makes. And that's what works me!

1 comment:

daughtersfather said...

I need his biscuit recipe. How does he get them so thick?