I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lazy Sunday afternoon

What a day! It was in the 70's and we loved every minute of it.

There was lots of time to play and enjoy the weather. A very good thing for us because rain is predicted for the week.

It was one of those days where everything was at peace.


We laughed, played, walked, took pictures and relaxed.


I think it's time to start working in the garden. It's a little early for many things but we are planning to plant potatoes this week.


Look at those apple blossoms. Would anyone like to come over for apple pie this summer? Happy Monday!

No comments: