I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gift that keeps on giving

My parents gave us a membership to a large science center this past Christmas. It is a great gift. We can go as often as we like and it's good at many other museums. We spent a good part of this last Saturday there.

I didn't take very many pictures since we were too busy doing. With the weather being very rainy it was also very busy. I spent a lot of my time counting heads making sure we didn't lose someone.

The older ones were able to drift from us a bit more this time since they are trustworthy and careful. Not too far yet, though. But my lack of pictures of them is proof.

We did get this one of all of the kids. This tall guy was pretty cool to see up close. Em cracked me up with her pointing behind her, mouth wide open. Too funny. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for such a great gift!

1 comment:

daughtersfather said...

You are welcome.