I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

What's for dinner?

Dinner tonight
Bean Soup...It's been cooking all day....mmmm.
That's leftover turkey and garden carrots floating in
all that soupy goodness.

Rolls...oh how we love homemade rolls.
I believe that oldest daughter would live on bread alone if we let her.
We are trying to teach her that it's not biblical to live on bread alone.
I can hear her now. "Then why is it soooo good?" I know, I hear ya.
You're preaching to the choir missy. :-)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Recipes please :) Looks so nummy!

God bless...Angela