I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, November 5, 2010

So much for a great deal

We purchased this great patio set on Craig's List for $120 brand new in the box three years ago. It was a $700 set so I was thrilled. Each of the last two years, come October 1st, I have removed the chair pads, stacked the chairs and placed the table in a location that would be safe from the branches that fall in the cooler months.


Sadly, I ignored the storm report that came out last week for the weekend and this is what we opened the curtains to this past Monday.


Sad, sad, sad.

No comments: