I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A rare moment

It doesn't happen very often that I am caught in front of the camera. I enjoy documenting get togethers and special moments and truth be told I am more comfortable behind the camera.

But as you can see on the right side of the photo my camera was out of my hands and something much more precious had taken its place. Thanks to one of my sisters for catching this moment!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I don't know why you stay behind the camera! You're so beautiful to look at!!
Very cute pic of you and your boy!