- Discovered a brand of cookies that only has 6 grams of sugar each so I can have one.
- Discovered that it is difficult to have just one of said cookies.
- Discovered a love for design blogs.
- Discovered I should limit my time on design blogs to keep a lid on all of the coveting.
- Discovered that when people are unhappy with me it very often has very little to actually do with me.
- Discovered that I would like to own a Kindle.
- Discovered I spend too much time on the computer. (Well, really more of a last few months kind of thing but coming to terms with it recently. Wink. )
- Discovered that I can have half of an Almond Joy.
- Discovered that I think about chocolate too often.
- Discovered that though I miss the chubby cheeks of my kids being little that I also am really enjoying getting to know them as they grow up.
- Discovered that I actually won't miss out on anything if I shut everything down and go to sleep at a reasonable hour.
- Discovered that my husband loves museums. Who knew?
- Discovered that I would not make a good sisterwife. I do not share well with others. (Ok, not a new discovery, more of an acknowledgement really. And for the record I do like to share, just not my husband, thankyouverymuch.)
- Discovered that even though I think I can't love my kids and husband more, they and my heart surprise me and I actually do more every day.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Discoveries of the Day
I am participating with Storing Up Treasures today with her Discoveries of the Day. It's really more from the last while but I agree with Courtney that Discoveries of the Day has a better ring to it. Here we go...the last while I...