I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Treasures

I chose my guys this week for my Tuesday Treasures. They just enjoy being together. Well most of the time. They are boys afterall. They can get to me being loud and boisterous many days but it's better than the alternative, yes?
Those are my guys, hanging out on a weekend evening watching a movie together.
Go over and visit Storing up Treasures in Heaven. She is hosting Tuesday Treasures and you can click on the list and see others treasures today.

4 comments:

Bones said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute photo!!

Becky R said...

you can feel the happiness by looking at this photo

Unknown said...

The boys look like they're having fun!

I love it when my boys (my husband and my son) get all "manly" together, watching sports and stuff.