I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Weeknight Entertainment

We have some options for entertainment around here. Our kids just by themselves make us laugh alot.


Whether playing the guitar or cards, there really is not a shortage of things to do.


How are those hands looking, girls???


Last week the kids decided they wanted to come up with something different to do.


Enter any loose items that could be moved to make an obstacle wall.


We have varying degrees of skill level in our family.


More effort was required from some family members.


Way to clear the hurdle, Ellie!


Man, that boy can jump and barefoot, too. He prefers it that way. I can safely say he did not get that ability from this mom.

No comments: