I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, June 20, 2011

CUHRAZY!!!

That would be a description of my life right now. We always look forward to summer but it doesn't mean less work, just different work. I like the change of scenery but we have filled our plates for this month. First we finished up school but I am still doing some correcting for olders who were working towards a specific goal. Next is the tent trailer clean-up we are working on so we can sell it. (Yay! New school books!) The garden is in and growing be it slow. The Pacific Northwest hasn't been so great for gardening the last few years. We are hopeful this year will be better than last.

We are now the proud owners of two bunnies for a certain ten year old girl. Thumper and Chubby are the names they came with and they need supplies and attention. So far, said ten year has been doing a fantastic job of taking care of most of this on her own. Her and daddy are building a double hutch as they are a boy and girl and well...let's just say we are happy with just two bunnies.

The biggest venture we are working on currently is that of storage auctions. Have you ever seen Storage Wars or Auction Hunters? They are two favorite shows around here and we are doing something similar. We purchased our first two units last week and are sorting through and selling contents. Not an easy task my friends but fun so far. The jury is still out on whether or not this is a worthwhile venture for us. We intend to go to one more auction, have a garage sale and see where the bottom line ends up before deciding to continue. I would like to say that it is not glamorous by any stretch of the imagination but Steve and I love auctions and we are enjoying doing something like this together. We make a pretty good bidding team.

My laptop, which has all of my pics on it, seems to have bit the dust. My tech guy is hoping to recover my info so I can post some pictures of our adventures again.

Off to scrub the trailer. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

No comments: