I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

On the road again

My parents recently purchased a travel trailer. They plan to take a few days here and there and travel short distances inluding to the  homes of their grown children.


They came this last Sunday and we had such a great time.


The only live about two hours away. But getting to share every day activities and meals was priceless. 


They came in during school time and sat with the kids and talked about what they are working on.


Giving help when needed. Love it.


The two days went by so fast. We can't wait for them to come back again!

No comments: