I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Review: Out Live Your Life by Max Lucado


I recently finishing reading the book above by Max Lucado. I have always enjoyed his writing style, especially his children's books. This one took me awhile to read. I think it did because it was a familiar theme, making a difference. I would feel inspired but would then get a bit bored after a chapter or two. I felt like the ideas were very good and the second chapter moved and inspired me to do more where I am emotionally as well as physical location. Each chapter ends with a scripture and prayer that gives a basic foundation for putting each chapter into practice. I did really appreciate in the last chapter where Lucado describes how we miss Jesus in the everyday, something I do all too often. Even though this book is not my favorite writing of Max Lucado it is inspiring and a good read.

This book was provided to me by Book Sneeze to read. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and I was not compensated in any other way.

No comments: