I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow Day

We started school a little late this morning. Snow is a bit rare here in the Northwest so we had to get out and enjoy it for a bit.


There wasn't a lot of snow but for sure enough to make snow angels and small snowballs.


I think the happy faces say it all. (The older two decided it was cozier to stay inside by the fire.)



Signs of Spring are popping up but Winter is still lingering.



The kids were finding every surface they could to make more snowballs.


Even the odd pool tool worked for playing in the snow.


The best part?


Coming in cold and warming up by the fire while working on school. Now that's the stuff.

No comments: