I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Motivated Monday

I waited to work on my Motivated Monday post until yesterday afternoon because of the specific project we were working on. We have been spending a lot of time watching The Food Network in our house and were inspired. We decided to make cupcakes for extended family and deliver them for Valentine's Day. While the kids worked on seat work I baked and baked.


In the late morning we frosted and decorated. We had five dozen cupcakes and made a cream cheese frosting to go on top. Yum!!! 


They were so much fun to decorate and tasted even better.


Simple heart tissue paper in plain white gift boxes made for a perfect way to deliver them to the recipients.



My only regret is the distance we live from my parents. We thought of you, Mom and Dad! I hope everyone had the chance to be with a loved one yesterday. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

We loved our cupcakes, they were divine!! Thank you!