I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winds of change

There are lots changes happening in our house. You may notice this guy making an appearance in my pictures. This is my brother. Born in Africa and then again conceived in my mother's heart when he was three years old.


The reasons he has chosen to live with us is his story, one I hope that he shares someday.


Matters of the heart can be like that. 


Private healing for now, a testimony later.


In the meantime we will enjoy getting to know him in a way we never have before.


And that works for me.

No comments: