I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, April 8, 2011

The baby is a baby no more

The moment he has been waiting for finally arrived. He lost his first tooth and he couldn't be happier. Even his friends at Awana got to share in his excitement.


This guy is always looking for things he can do like the "big kids". It's now time for his first dentist and eye appointments. It's something we usually right before our kids start school but somehow we missed doing that with Lij. He knows it's on the calendar and he can't wait, silly boy. If he knew what his mother went through on Tuesday he might not be so eager but I'm not telling. I think I will let him enjoy his enthusiasm. This spring holds 7 dentist appointments and 7 eye appointments. We have 3 dentist appointments down this week and so far so good. No cavities.

Just recently he sunk his first basket and now a lost tooth! Where does the time go?

No comments: