I am wife to a magnificent man and mother to five wonderful children. Three of my children were born in the Northwest and two were born thousands of miles away in Liberia, West Africa. Birthplace is no matter, all of my children were born in my heart. This is our journey.

Friday, April 23, 2010

The hum

It's that time of year again when you hear mowers and tillers. I love that sound.
The garden is an empty slate. I have all kinds of ideas for this year.


We spent four hours cleaning up, edging, blowing off and weeding out front.


I love our property in the spring. It's park like and peaceful. The dull roar of the mowers and tillers don't bother me. They come with the promise of BBQ's and time with friends and family. Now I'm off to the store to get pizza making supplies and a movie. A nice reward for a job well done by my family.

No comments: